Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rukia opened her mouth and kept it open as she tried to form words. She closed her mouth and swallowed her spit up. "Y-you mean...all of us? Everyone I've ever met?" she asked. Mike probably meant even more than that, more than she could ever know. "Rangiku? Yoruicihi? Isane? Soi-Fong? All of them?"

---------

Alex was stronger than Orihime, they should both knew that, but still he was surprised by her outburst. "Orihime, I'm feeding you. I don't want you to die! I love you after all. You're so sweet, kind, and ever so beautiful. You're eyes, you're lips, you're voice...you're so beautiful," he whispered, petting her cheek. "And you're not just wonderful outside. Inside....your heart is so kind, so fragile, so easily broken, and yet so filled with love...You're willing to give anything to almost anyone, even your life..." he whispered and continued to gently pet her cheek. "Can you blame me for wanting you so much, my dear? For loving you, Orihime Inoue?" he flirted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 03-19-2009, 09:20 AM