Join our server on Discord

A small announcement to make.
Thanks guys, it makes me feel better to know you're all here, also makes me feel wanted around the site. Today blew, I only had 45 minutes of class (While I should have had at least 180), which meant as soon as I went back home I just plumped down to read as much as I could. No depression, I restarted Apollo Justice in my DS and keep alternating between books. Went out for a walk in two ocassions (counting my two kilometer walk from college to home, only one way today though, I came back by bus).

Gym girl says I got go in for a dermathologic check up on Thursday or Friday, Thursday will be be best since unfortunately, that day will be completely free for me thanks to the lack of Administration's Principles.

Today wasn't so bad, didn't see many new faces, but I did see a good number (about 5 other than me) of people who were on my same shoes, not having passed any subject whatsoever last year. All I can say is that in the following week I'll start to study 3 hours a day everyday and alternate activities just not to get depressed easily. I might get internet back next week too, so it'll serve as a viable distraction since I'll be able to hook up back here. Makes me smile, really, and maybe I won't have to be so strict with my time outs in the PC, after all, if I'm done doing the study-time for the day, coursing shifts or gym schedules, then all's green for recreation. Right? I'll see how I can organize my resources, guys. Thanks again, everybody!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
A small announcement to make. - by DragonMasterX - 03-15-2009, 01:01 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Kurtz - 03-16-2009, 09:08 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Mai - 03-16-2009, 09:14 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by tigerlily - 03-17-2009, 01:08 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by tigerlily - 03-17-2009, 08:06 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Wisemon - 03-17-2009, 10:02 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Crim - 03-17-2009, 04:47 PM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Kalyx - 03-18-2009, 03:59 AM