Join our server on Discord

A small announcement to make.
Hey, DMX. I really feel for you man, 'cuz I know what you're going through... *sighs* ...All too well.

Without boring you too much (or anyone else) this is how my life is:

I work two jobs, one Mon-Fri about 7am-4pm, and one in the evening, from dusk 'til dawn, about 4 nights a week. I don't really have any time for any real life friends and the only "real" people that I interact with are my co-workers and my aunt, uncle and cousin; whom I live with.

So, I crave, yearn and cherish my online time, which I never seem to get enough of. In fact, I'm online more and post more at work than at home, for various, recurring, stupid and bothersome reasons. :s

I don't really have anyone telling me what to do, for the most part; but, since I have so many financial responsibilities, I really don't have much time for anything else in my life...free time, social life & sleep, included.

Like you, I'm often depressed (in fact, very much so. :-/ ) Thus, my online friends and acquaintances "are" my life. They help me keep my sanity, through all that I have to put up with, day to day, week to week, month to month... Even if I may never hear any of their voices or talk casually with them over the phone, (which I would just love to happen), I'd go crazy if I couldn't keep in touch with them electronically; chatting, Rp-ing, random posting...whatever!

So, if you ever need anyone to chat or talk with, or even just to listen, I'll be here. (you can PM, if you like, whenever!)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
A small announcement to make. - by DragonMasterX - 03-15-2009, 01:01 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Kurtz - 03-16-2009, 09:08 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by Mai - 03-16-2009, 09:14 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by tigerlily - 03-17-2009, 01:08 AM
RE: A small announcement to make. - by tigerlily - 03-17-2009, 08:06 AM