Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
She moaned again from Mika's treatment. "O-okay," Ariadne said. "I'm kinda tired, too." After finishing scrubbing Mika down with soap, she kissed her. "There we are. You're all lathered up. Shall we rinse you off?" Her voice was much happier than before.

(Lunatio Beach)

The monsterous crab shot out of the cave at an angle, only narrowly missing Masquerade. It was a large crab, but it's shell was see-through leaving it's disgusting, blue body in plain sight.

"Yeah, you can't damage it too much," Masquerade advised. "If you do, then we lose the shell, and as far as I know, this is the only Lucid Crab on the entire continent." He dropped the apple and rushed at the crab. "Master of minds. The one who pulls all strings behind the evil scheme. I am the one. Bow before me and dance. No resistance: Spirit Marionette!!" he chanted. Blue strings of spirit energy shot out from his fingers, wrapping themselves around the crab's legs causing it to be immobilized. "Give it a few strikes to the underbelly! That should knock it out allowing us to grab the shell!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-18-2009, 02:27 AM