Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"O-okay, it's a promise," Ariadne said and smiled. She relaxed all her muscles as Mika rubbed her with the soap.

(Lunatio Beach)

Contrary to before, a warm, salty breeze was blowing across the beach. The waves of the sea gently inched forward, and then receded back, grasping at the beach's sand and dragging it with them. There were less clouds in the sky, but the moon was still a faint glow in the night.

"I always loved this beach," Masquerade said. "There used to be a small town just south of here called Aurona. That was the town I grew up in. However, the town was completely and utterly destroyed by the queen's forces. Of course, this was only about a year ago. All that's left of the town is ruins." He stared out over the sea nostalgically. "I used to explore the caverns where the Lucid Crab lives when I was younger. Of course back then, there was no monster living there. I would sit out on this beach all day playing in the sand." He sighed and looked at the apple.

"Faiz, if you don't mind, would you come back here with me tomorrow night, just the two of us?" Masquerade asked, blushing slightly. "The sky is supposed to be clear tomorrow night, so the moon will be visible. It's very beautiful. I'll even prepare us a small meal. Believe it or not, I can cook." He smiled and laughed.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-16-2009, 07:43 AM