Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Aww, I know our right but you have to admit that any were is cute when they submit." She said petting her head and hugging him against her. "I will let this pass, but your, or rather the pup here, is on thin ice." Venra warned as he stroked her helpless meal's pussy. "Now then, I want you to lick all the sauce off her trembling little body." Venra said as she moved the plate over to Blue. "Lick it all off." She teased as she made a mental command to another vampire.

the girl whimpered and closed her eyes but waited, knowing that being licked all over her body was a small price to pay for her life, as small as it was. Luna could not help but blush and look away, her trained mind finding Venra's mind games as an extreme turn on, her exposed pussy already leaking juices. Angela whimpered softly and licked her mistress's hand before asking "C-Can we go back to the room? Im feeling sleepy mistress and we only have a few more hours of night left." She ignored her still empty stomach, she just wanted to leave and not watch as Blue was forced to molest the young, innocent girls body for her own life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-16-2009, 03:56 AM