Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn - Bathroom)

The dragoness sigh softly with a warm smile, as caressing Ariadne's wet long hair. "This is my first time...a beautiful girl like you...request to have a intimate time with me...but I believe this is not a perfect time to do it..." She spoke as her other claw caressing Ariadne's back.

"...Actually...I never had experience...of having sex with same gender...and you're the third person who kissed me after Ardeal and Solia.... Ardeal knew about his sister kissing me and also he kissed my brother during our trip to hot spring previously..." She asked gently, keeping her voice as low as possible to avoid being heard by Dusk.

(Deadwood Plains - Lunatio River)

"Before all this things happen, my sister is the only person I rely on a lot to speak on behalf of me and even teaches something... We have some sort of understanding and mission; to release the prisoners and take down the queen, but we believe we can't do it alone..." The wolf stated while slowly approaching the Lunatio River. Once he passed through, he change the direction to the south.

"But now, once meeting you all...I have a feel that...me and my sister got plenty of people who share the same objectives to save the people and topple down the Queen..." Faiz added, and realize he speaks quite a lot from last time he met with Maquerade and other members from Rebellion Force.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-16-2009, 03:20 AM