Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Masquerade looked her over. "Of course. You shall be the first. Anyone else?"

Ariadne stepped forward. "I wish to go as well. An end must be put on the summoner of these vile shadows and I desire to take part."

Masquerade gazed at her questioningly. "Are you absolutely sure you want to go? I hate to do this, but you are a princess after all. If you get hurt or die, the Rebellion Force will be exterminated. Do you wish to continue even with that weight upon your shoulders?"

Ariadne didn't hesistate. "Yes. No amount of pressure will divert me from this path."

Masquerade nodded. "So be it. That only leaves room for one more..."

"...and I shall be the final volunteer," Dusk said as he stepped beside Masquerade seemingly from nowhere. "I have a feeling that I know who is behind all this, and I want to confront him."

"Affirmative," Masquerade said. "So, Mika, Ariadne, and Dusk will set out to kill this person who has attacked us in cold blood. Everyone else return to the castle immediately to rest. Faiz and Ardeal, you two will need to take Solia to the medical ward in the castle. I will lead you there myself. As for my three volunteers, wait here for supplies. When the soldier arrives with the supplies, you may take off. My suggestion is to head north past Lunatio. The winged shadow beast seemed to be heading to Shimmering Mountain past the Border Forest. It will be a long journey, so I suggest pacing yourself. It will take a while for our attacker to regain his strength and confidence after this loss. Is the mission clear?"

As Masquerade spoke, the regular soldiers all trudged back towards the castle, many sighing. It may have been a victory, but it was a very tiring one.

Ardeal stood by waiting for Masquerade to finish so that he and Faiz could be led back to the castle to take care of Solia.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-14-2009, 02:15 AM