Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Ritsuko sat in a dark alleyway, slightly depressed while holding onto the pin that so enigmatically found its way to her. Her cell phone vibrated in her trenchcoat pocket. She took off her sunglasses and pulled it out. When she opened it, she found a text message waiting for her.

"Welcome to Day 1 of the Reaper's Game.
You have exactly 60 minutes to reach 104's main building.
Clock's ticking, let it go by and face Erasure. Good luck!"

"Good luck my ass," she said as she put the cell phone away. She looked at the timer that had appeared on the back of her hand. She put the pin back into her pants pocket and stood up lazily. The 104 building was three blocks away from the alley she was in. "If only I had my motorcycle..." She walked out into the street, cars zooming through her as if she didn't exist. She began her solid march through the streets to her destination.

She sped up her pace slightly as she heard the sounds of someone or something following her. "Don't tell me I've been spotted already." She scratched her head and kept walking. "Some game this turned out to be..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by Masquerade - 03-13-2009, 10:33 PM