Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Faiz's body spin around once Svorez pull Solia who clinged on his back, but as he recovers his balance, he saw his lover being took away. At that time, the lightning strike couldn't be used even though it can be used anywhere, because of his lover.

With his emotion under control, he follows and try to intercept Svorez to stop him for drag Solia even further, until the large troops of soldier and the hole easily being killed and destroyed once the magnetic field and the shockwave followed him as well. "I have something to do...kindly take care of the rest..." Faiz contact to his sister and kept on following Svorez with his flashing spell ready.

Meanwhile, Mika able to spot of what happen to Faiz and Solia from far, and receive her brother's thoughts. "I understand...Please don't make things complicated..."[/i] She replied back, and worried at the same time, hoping he would not use the Divine Form which might hurt himself, Solia and the others nearby.

"Don't be a coward like your master, Svorez. You deserve to die..." The wolf thought to the spider beasts and take a long hard jump and flipped before launching a flashing spell, just a few feet before his head touches the ground and grab unconscious Solia once Svorez has been weakened.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-13-2009, 04:38 AM