Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"I believe so..." Faiz replied softly and stopped, silently chant a spell to disperse the shockwave wider till it reach Svorez. With his tails coiling on Solia's waists gently, he kneeling with one knee and putting his paw on the ground. "I'm not like your cowardly master...leaving you to take over just like that..." He added, glaring sharply to Svorez. "You know what you should do, Solia..." He waiting for his lover to close her eyes so he can chant the flashing spell.

"Wo wo wo wo... Hold it, Ariadne." Mika said as arrive and stood near Ariadne before putting Ardeal on standing position. "No Divine form at this time. Let me take care of this, can I?" The dragoness winked, facing to the meteor above them and point her claws to the approaching meteor. Her lips chanting a spell silently yet faster, a blue sphere appear on her claws before slowly grows up till one quarter of the size of the meteor. It's a new spell that able to extinguish volcano-heat lava and deflect the flame-based attack. "I bet this spell would able to destroy the meteor and kill the shadow army at the same time...." She stated, still maintain her cheerful smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-11-2009, 11:32 PM