Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Svorez looked curiously at Faiz. "You person that Master dislike? If so, I must destroy," he said in strange voice. Behind him, there was a dark hole in the ground where more shadow beasts were crawling out of and moving to attack the RF's army.

"Be careful, Faiz," Solia warned. "I can sense the power of that thing. It's emanating strongly. He's even more powerful than Erisvorch."

Svorez snorted. "Erisvorch is weakling compared to me," he said and laughed. "I am Svorez, the Bewilderment. I would turn back now if I were you."

Masquerade continued to slash down the shadow beasts, but he was getting tired. "52 Card Death Assault!" The playing cards he carries around with him all time burst out of their pack and started slashing the beasts, returning to the pack after their job was finished.

By now, the battlefield was covered in flower petals from Ariadne's fighting. "Masquerade, if they don't stop soon, I'm going to have to use Divine Form," she communicated telepathically.

"Affirmative. But try to hold out for as long as possible," he replied.

It would only be a few minutes before the meteor crashed into the ground killing all of the people fighting...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-11-2009, 11:15 PM