Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"What? It's very weird....I'm able to cast a spell without any problem...Don't worry...we'll taking care of this... Faiz replied back, glaring to the mysterious man to make sure he able to capture that man's appearance, before looking to Solia. "It's my duty to protect you, Solia..." He said as giving a soft muzzle on her cheek.

"What are you talking about?" Mika asked, rubbing Ardeal's head. "You try your best to save me. But I'm a little careless for not noticing the present of prison around me. Now, time to solve this matter." Mika said, mention to the meteor that almost approaching to the ground. She lifts Ardeal on her arms before making a contact to her brother. "Faiz, kindly taking care of the shadow troops and the spider beast." She said, moving back to the Masquerade and Ariadne's troops.

The wolf nodded, gently putting Solia on his back and began marching forward with lightning sparks on his right paw, throwing the spell to every single shadow troops until he met with spider beast, Svorez.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-11-2009, 11:07 PM