Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade finally caught up with them. "Okay...Faiz, Solia, Mika, and Ardeal...I need you...four to go ahead...and break off now," he panted. He took a minute to catch his breath. "Me and Ariadne's forces will attack head-on, allowing you four to take out most of the shadow beasts without them knowing what's going on. Dismissed." Without waiting for a response, he redirected his own forces to line up next to Ariadne's to prepare for the frontal assault.

Ariadne blushed and kissed Mika on the cheek. "That's for g-good luck," she said quietly. "We will come out victorious!"

Solia was all fired up. "Okay! Me and Faiz will take the left side. You and my brother can take the right." She took hold of Faiz's hand. "I'm ready when you are."

Ardeal rubbed his head uneasily. 'There she goes again...,' he thought. "Well, Mika, we best be doing what she says. You ready for this?"

(Deadwood Plains: Far End)

In the middle of the shadow beast army stood the mysterious man, the eight-legged shadow beast, and the winged shadow beast.

The mysterious man sighed. "I should be the one...," he muttered. "Why did Dusk make it...and not me...? If only Master could see me now..." He concentrated. "Lampas, opprimo a oppositio desipientia!" A red glowing glyph appeared underneath him and a loud noise rang out over the entire plains. A bright ball of something could be seen descending from the sky, heading directly for the Rebellion Force soldiers.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-11-2009, 02:09 AM