Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
The boy looked up frightfully, his limp body pressed agaisnt Lulu's. "P-p-please m-miss...d-dont k-k-kill me..." He begged softly, hugging her suddenly since he could do nothing else. He cried warm human tears into her breasts and held her tightly. "P-Please..." The girl began to cry softly as well, still struggling on her dish. Angela could only stare in horrible disbelief as her mistress prepared to suck the poor buy dry, his naked body trembling against hers.

Venra smiled and said "Personally, I like to enjoy every flavor of my meal before I devourer it." With that, Venra traced her finger down from the small werewolf's pucker to her virgin slit, stroking the slick entrance gently with her hand before inserting one finger. The werewolf girl trembled in her bindings and moaned softly through her gag, the sauce that covered her entire body doubling as sensitizers that made her skin both soft and super sensitive. Luna said nothing, simply staying were she was, not moving at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 03-09-2009, 05:15 AM