Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Oh no...this is bad," Masquerade uttered.

Solia glanced at him strangely. "What do you mean? Is it really that bad, Masquerade?"

Ariadne appeared next to Masquerade in a cloud of pink flower petals. "Sir, there is a major magical disturbance in the Deadwood Plains!"

Masquerade's face looked extremely worried. "Yeah, Solia, it is that bad." He raised his hand into the air and shot a blue flare high into the sky. "That should alert all the troops. Ariadne, I need you to tell your forces and Dusk's forces to march out to the Deadwood Plains. This is not going to be good." Ariadne disappeared to carry out her task. Masquerade sighed. "I need you four to stay here until all the forces have gathered on the plains. I will give details of the new mission when the time comes." He disappeared in a flash of blue flame.

Solia turned to Faiz and snuggled up against his furry chest. "What's going on Faiz? I thought everything was going to be alright..."

Ardeal was deep in thought, patiently waiting for the forces to gather. He knew something big was going down on the Deadwood Plains...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-08-2009, 06:09 PM