Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank}

Frank laughed as he saw Bliz get hit. "Bud, are you okay?" Chuckling as he handed him his food, he handed another plate to Blitz. "Eat up there's pliantly more where that came from!" He said with a smile, waving Coll over another plate ready for her.

{Raymond}

Kyu whines loudly. "Alright, fine... But as long as it dosen't change my sent." He finished his food as he sat on the floor looking around. "Ahhh, Yes, the cars and rifles, I have gotten away from many hunters and almost hit by alot of cars." Laughs. "Never thought I would make it this far!" tail wagging slowly as he sat there moving int a corner to get comfortable.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 03-07-2009, 06:38 AM