Join our server on Discord

Project Anubis: Neutralized (Cowboy/Gol RP)
Sable grinned evilly, "oh, I'll be the judge of that."

Diesel cleared his throat, "now, before we get into a fight amongst ourselves, the mission at hand."

Sable frowned, and slunk back in her chair.

"Project Anubis is a high tech weapons system, utilizing radioactive crystals and nanotechnology to replicate ammunition in the clip. It was currently being tested in its counterpart weapon, designated BFZ-700. BFZ-700 is a large caliber, rifled-barrel cannon, with full-automatic capabilities. It was originally designed as an anti-materials weapon, capable of penetrating six inches of armor steel. It was currently tested by a volunteer, who's name is classified." Diesel began, handing folders to the group, "his Callsign is Cowboy, and is a volunteer in a top-secret supersoldier program. For reasons unknown to us, Cowboy left the base three days ago, with BFZ-700 and Project Anubis. There have been news reports of terrorist attacks, primarily towards gangs in the city. It seems that Cowboy has decided testing it under laboratory settings isn't good enough. Your mission, ladies and gentlemen, is to engage Cowboy as discreetly as possible, so as to not arouse the civilian media. Recapture the weapon and the clip, and capture Cowboy, either dead or alive."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Anubis: Neutralized (Cowboy/Gol RP) - by Bee - 03-06-2009, 12:29 PM