Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"That's the right train of though, remember that fear and things will go swimmingly for you!" Lulu teasdbeore looking the girl over "Yes you should clean up. she said as she walke back to the pit and releas the trpped were girl "Take the new pup and have e cleane up. Your to bring her to the dining room as soon as you drees her, ouknow theprice if you don't." Lulu warned as she began searching for her own outfit setttling an a huge fluffy pink fur coat, pink furred cowgirl hat, and a pink fur skirt dciing to use the coat itself to cover her chest when she wanted. "hurry and get clean so can show you off."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue contued to smile as he shook himself off "Well...for one thing I just rfuse to let that leech break me, I've faced all kinds of horror worse than this..."Blue said as he uncontouslky lookedat the scars that divided his arms from him "Ad fr another...I did get to meet you."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 03-06-2009, 12:04 PM