Join our server on Discord

Requests? I'll give it a go....
(03-03-2009 06:58 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Try this link: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4356/mieu.jpg

Thanks Dark....that worked fine. ^^

I'll try to work on a storyline over the week.

Thanks for the request.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(03-01-2009 01:53 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: *raises hand* me wants one too, this one is special since it is for my girl Matt Ishida (just in case she uses that name because she is fan of Matt from Digimon) in our alter ego forms Lord Patamon and LadyGatomon, I'm attaching a pic so you see our forms like that ^^

About the plot, the both of us are dating and in love and I want to take the relation to the next level but don't know how to ask her because I don't want to make her feel I'm a sort of perv or force her to something she isn't ready to do.

I know pretty typical but hey I like it ^^

Thanks in advance ^^

No problem, LP...I just have a few questions:

Do Lord Patamon & Lady Gatomon have any nicknames or terms of endearment that they use or call each other?

Do you have any special locations, activities, clothing, etc...that you want me to use within the story? I'm going to try to construct a special date that Lord Patamon has been planning for Lady Gatomon, if that sounds OK?

I'll try to post something, over the weekend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(02-27-2009 04:26 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Make lemon with Humadrions forcing Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they rape them both while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion.

I start thinking of a scenario, Big T, though I do have a few questions:

(The greater demons are mostly composed of the Humadrion race of demons that are easily recognized by their brown skin color, extreme muscle mass, and with 99% being born as women with male genitalia. A regular Humadrion holds her own against almost any human, and matching up to even dragons in brute strength. While some are capable of magic they generally rely in their bulky size instead. Extreme caution should be used if met with more than one Humadrion at the same time.)

I found this description of your Humadrions. These are the beings that you want me to use, right?

The vomitting? Do the Humadrions do this to their captives, or to each other?

And the gruesome death? Do you have any preferences or specifics, or do you want me to surprise you? Twisted

Again, thanks for the request!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Requests? I'll give it a go.... - by Kalyx - 02-27-2009, 04:25 AM
RE: Requests? I'll give it a go.... - by Kalyx - 03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
RE: Requests? I'll give it a go.... - by Kalyx - 03-04-2009, 03:08 AM
RE: Requests? I'll give it a go.... - by Kalyx - 03-13-2009, 02:23 AM