Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank's}

Frank laughed at Blitzen. "I was about to do that." Sighed he was going to use the alone time to explain why he wanted Blitz and Bliz to share a room. He left the food took cook slowly, and followed his pets outside. He called over to Bliz. "Did you move my trees around?!" Playfully laughing he added. "I'm going to have to get you some toys ain't I?" walking over to the Frisbee and wondering how it got there. "...Hmmm... Must be the next door... Oh well." Shurges as he picks it up looking at the three. "Play?"

{Raymond's}

Falls back onto his butt he looks up at her fixing and tilting his head. "S-special? .... Power? ...What do you mean?" He said as he just realized what Raymond said, He got lightly annoyed. "Cute? ...With something that can kill me? ... Humans are wired..."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-26-2009, 06:40 AM