Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon]

Stripes was fully aware of what Brandon just did, but she paid no heed to it. She was used to that form of contact by now.

[Frank]

Bliz trotted here and there, sniffing around the yard filled with unfamiliar scents. He came across a rather large tree and sat under it, facing the trunk. Then lowering his head, he pushes against the tree, confident with its sturdiness. He was exerting some of his energy into pushing, and after a while, was satisfied. He'd mark the tree, but it wasn't his.

Coll wagged her tail briefly as she was addressed. "Maybe a little."

[Alicia]

"Sure, why not? Here Duke!" Alicia rubbed the sides of his head and lead him to the dining room. "This is where we will eat together, but you really don't have to eat in here all the time. You can eat in the garden, or the living room too. You guys hungry? Lunch will be here in a few minutes!" She giggled.

"Here we go Rax..." She placed a hand on his back and scratched a little.

[Raymond]

"D'aww, you two look sweet together!" Raymond laughed. "And of course not! I haven't seen you mad yet, but I bet you're cute!"

[Dan]

"Yep!" Oreo chortled and chomped down on his burger, making small 'Mnm-mnm-mnm-" sounds as he chewed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2009, 10:58 PM