Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"R-Really mistress?" Angela asked, much more timid now. 'Please dont be a trap...I dont want to be hurt again...' she thought, still frightened from her hellish experience, she could still feel the silver burns deep inside her body, those would not heal soon. "But...you put my collar back on..." she said hesitantly, touching the collar on her neck. "If I turn right now, it will kill me." 'Please dont hurt me! Im trying to be good...'

--------

She licked his snout affectionately but said nothing, and soon Blue found out why as a white hot pain streaked down his back. "No talking! Animals dont talk! They fuck so start fucking!" Venra commanded as she raised her silver tipped whip again. "And you, bitch, dont let him have you easily just because you like him, I want him to court you like a wild were in the wild, give in only when he has taken you." The blond werewolf nodded timidly and backed away from blue, her tail between her legs. She issued a low growl and waited to see what he would do, since it was the males job to show he was stronger than the female and worthy to mate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-25-2009, 07:54 AM