Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
OOC: Dan, Frank, you guys are assholes for lagging me out like that on the IM Conference, then ditching. You guys suck more balls than Elton John.

IC:

Brandon let go of Stripes, "accidentally" groping her butt. It felt like cake made of kittens. If he could, he'd do it again. She had a nice butt...

"...so, Ishana, you like Video Games?" he asked, trying to not make light of the fact he just groped his pet.

{Frank}

Blitzen ran out into the yard, exploring her new surroundings. It was much nicer than her old place. She sniffed all the trees, looked at everything in the yard, then walked back up to the house, her upcurved tail wagging happily.

{Alicia}

Duke stopped singing when he heard her telling the chef to put some steaks on.

"OOH, OOH!!!" he yipped excitedly, "CAN I HAVE A T-BONE?!"

{Raymond}

Fiera giggled slightly, at Ray's complement.

"...you also just said I'm ugly when I'm mad." She snickered, and playfully grabbed Kyu around the neck, giving him a noogie, "besides, I wouldn't hurt you, Kyu, you're too cute!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Bee - 02-25-2009, 06:57 AM