Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Come on, gimi some description, lol, color and such. Is there a bear on the panties or is it that rabbit she likes so much? IS her bra a bra or a breast wrap like most samurai have? Sorry to push you, its just I want to help you get a little better and description is literally half the battle.)

"Really?" Mike asked as he pointed his right index and middle finger at her and fired a cero right at her, or rather to the right of her. The blast cut a huge hole in the sand right next to her, hardly missing. "Where were they just then? I could have killed you just now, I can kill you right now, in fact I might when we are done, but the point is we are not." He stepped forward again, now looming over her. "Sorry Rukia, but big bro and Ichigo are not going to save you this time."

------------

Orihime gasped as he kissed and licked her and whimpered softly as she filed tp push away from him. "St-Stop...please stop." She begged softly, pushing with all her might still. Her kimono was mostly held together by the sash tied around her waist. If that was gone then it would be easy to peal away from the trembling girls body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-23-2009, 04:53 AM