Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hmm, Orhime is going to be to easy. She is weak and equally weak willed, if your looking for something to bring back home then I suggest her to you. Yoruishi is strong willed, and will take days, weeks, maybe months to break. She is also very strong and would probably kick the ever loving crap out of us in our world so lets keep her here for now...at least until I can figure out a way to store out sluts digitally in one place. I personally have always wanted to bring Rukia to her knees. I know, mo much breast action going on there, but she is kinda cute, and I want to get her before Ichigo or her brother gets her." He laughed for a moment but then looked serious. "Speaking of which, Ichigo is in the human world so we dont have to worry about him....but most of the captains are here so I think we will have to look out for those. Actually, if we can just grab them, then we can pull them into heco mundo and I doubt Aizan will notice us unless we get near Las Noches. So who are you seeking, I'm going to sink some fear into Rukia."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-22-2009, 05:00 PM