Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
{Frank's}

"Woah!" Frank said almost falling to the floor laughing at Blitz reaction. "I can tell you'll eat anything." Frank nodded as he started to boil a bunch of vegetables along with cooking some white rice. "Thanks Ban, You want to go out and relax with your sister out there?" He said as he waited for the food to complete. He walked over to his back door to let them out. "Its all yours fellas." Frank said cheerily looking out side, It was a rather nice day to.

{Raymond's}

Kyu looked at Fiera eyes browed "Excuses me for not wanting to get hunted..." Kyu slowly moved over to her but ready to run at a moments notice, he quietly passed her to the table to get one of the biscuits to eat. He looked back over to Fiera, watching her as he ate his biscuits. "These are rather good though.~" Kyu said happily tail slightly wagging.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-22-2009, 01:40 PM