Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
OOC: ((this outta be good. ^^ i want in on this))
Name: Koyuki Tsukikage

Orientation: Straight; but Bi-curious

Species: Nekomata/ Bakeneko ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nekomata )

Job: Ship Mechanic/Inventor. Works on the engines.

Description: Human Form: Koyuki is Asian-American with a height of 5.4, purple eyes, black spiky hair, with red streaks in it, and a well toned,Hour glass body. She wears camoflague overalls with a black t-shirt underneath, a bandana over her head along with a pair of goggles, and a pair of black and blue boots.

Bio-Furry form: She becomes a total FireCat-girl, from the ears to the fur covering her body, as well as gaining 2 tails; her boots get replaced with special flip flops to let her powers breathe. she keeps her hairstyle, but the color goes from black to orange. Her clothing remains the same, though she does have something other than overalls in storage

Enhanced bio-power: Pyrokenetics: She has the ability to control, manipulate, and unleash fire. she can channel fire energy into her claws for fiery attacks; she can also channel the fire energy into certain weapons

Other: Along with her "firepower," Koyuki has some martial arts under her belt, allowing her to combine her physical attacks with firepower. she also packed a japanese sword collection..just for various reasons. She's got a Tomboyish Flare about her, and can be tempermental when she's not taken seriously. Other than than...she does have a warm side to her...and looks to make friends whenever possible

Measurements: C Cup Breasts

**Koyuki's tube comes up...as she starts to awaken...groaning from her "hibernation."

Koyuki (feeling numb; groggily tone): whoever's idea it was to make these things should've a better job..or left the work to a pro. Gods i feel numb in places y'all wouldn't believe. other than that...Yeah i'm just fine. i will be after getting out of here><

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hyper-Space Frontier - by Bee - 02-11-2009, 03:12 PM
RE: Hyper-Space Frontier - by Altima - 02-12-2009, 04:01 AM
RE: Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG) - by xvdjdamienstryker - 02-19-2009, 08:56 AM