Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela growled savagely but was forced back into her human form by her reconnected bindings. "You shitling! I swear I will rip you apart!" She screamed, struggling madly against her binds. She did not know what a serpent was, or what it would do (Neither do I, got a wiki page? LOL) but she hardly cared at this point as she thrashed about, trying to get at her throat, her tail, ears and teeth remaining wolf like "You will never break me!"

-------

Venra smiled and stocked his ears a little more before sliding off him and standing close at hand on the side of the bed. "Do you want me?" She asked in a husky, seductive tone, winking at him, letting her vampiric powers and her unnatural beauty take hold of him. She then began to slowly strip away her robes, revealing her tantalizing alabaster skin, pale but not deathly pale like some other vampires. To add to that, her C cup breasts were now nearly revealed and bounced slightly as her garment fell away, leaving her only in her battle boots, the rest of her body completely displayed. She then allowed her cascading white hair to fall free from its restraints, reaching just bellow her butt in length and wrapping her ever so slightly and beautifully. "Tell me." She half commanded, half begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-18-2009, 11:49 AM