Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade sighed in relief. "I'm glad you both understand so well. The general position isn't really a position of command, but a position of restraint. But the true horrors of Divine Form have yet been discussed." He looked at Ariadne. "I know it's hard, but tell them the entire story."

Ardeal, Solia, and Quarry, along with everyone else at the table, looked to Ariadne expectantly.

She sighed. "Alright, then. I'm sure you've all heard about the Million Man Massacre. Many people thought it was a legend, but it was an actual event. My troop along with Aussa's was sent to patrol a nearby fortress where a massive amount of the queen's soldiers were stationed. The object of the mission was to wipe them out and send them away from the fortress. However, we did not plan on the queen being there. She knocked Aussa out immediately and our troops were decreasing in number. Knowing that I had no other choice, I unleashed Divine Form. I fought the queen for what seemed like an eternity, and then I snapped. I had been fighting for too long. I lost control. The flower petals that surround me in Divine Form went crazy and started slashing away at both enemy and ally alike. I drove the queen into a retreat and was left killing men left and right, not discriminating between good and evil. After a while, I passed out and awoke in the infirmary here. Masquerade told me that the death count of that battle was at least 5,000, maybe even more. The million part was just an exaggeration to emphasize the horror of Divine Form. But that still doesn't changed the fact that I killed so many..." she broke off, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Alright. You don't have to say anymore," Masquerade interrupted and hugged her. "I hope you all now fully understand."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 02-17-2009, 03:26 AM