Join our server on Discord

I am considering about leaveing. Should I though?
Eh, no. Try reading my post better. I took my time to read yours carefully and thoroughly.

First of all, I never put words in your mouth. I even quoted your sentences. Second of all, don't flame me, I never flamed you.

Thirdly, what's out of perspective? You're whining about what you don't have and what you would like to have. It's simple as that. Either keep clamming yourself up without wanting to listen and going: "I only have one person that listens to me- poor me." or do something simplier and healthier for your mind: Why not change that? You think people want to ban you just because of the hell of it? You're side-tracked. Badly. In fact, you're so off you're going backwards. If you want new friends or more friends than you have, then you have to make them, not cry tears so they come here. Nobody befriends a loser, and if you don't wanna be one, then suck it up already, and stop acting tough while you and I both know you're not right in getting angry at somebody who's taking their time to explain things with utmost detail. Had I not cared and been a "punk ass", I wouldn't even be trying to get you out of your emo situation. So drop it already, and change YOUR perspective of things.

Quote:You have almost every one bowing under your feet. Even your Girlfriend is most likely bowing to you because she loves you.

Who bows under my feet? I'm just a member, a Moderator, like you used to be. Me having friends and a girlfriend who loves me as much as I love her has nothing to do with being any sort of worshippable god.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:00 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 12:09 PM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by DragonMasterX - 02-16-2009, 12:24 PM