Join our server on Discord

I am considering about leaveing. Should I though?
I still have to see your apology to the community for wasting forum space flaming unnecessarily about something completely out of topic for the board which didn't have to do with it in the first place.

Quote:And only one person keeping me sane. One out of a whole community.

You want the whole community to accept and tolerate you? Why don't you start by considering how others might feel or react upon seeing what you write and how you write it? Maybe that will give you some points.

Quote:You see really i can say no one really wants me here.

Who said that? Not even Lost Requiem, who gave you that huge 80% warning, is saying you should leave.

And for the rest, I'm gonna tell you what I tell everybody who make these topics: Do what you want, I'm not gonna beg nor gonna kick you out, and I doubt anybody will do any of those, because both options would be stupid and would show how febble the community is. You don't wanna feel like you're a drama queen? Stop coughing excuses, suck it up, and behave better. It's not easier said than done, it's all about attitude.

And your attitude at the moment is wrong, I think I asked you to think over what you had done, not make a silly topic about leaving.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:00 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by DragonMasterX - 02-16-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: I am considering about leaveing. Should I though? - by RyanCruey - 02-16-2009, 12:09 PM