Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Frank patted and ruffled Coll's ears "Its okay, I promise with all my heart I will treat you all well and keep you safe."

Frank turned to Blitz and replied. "No, no, no. You can go down there just don't touch any of it unless I'm around." He then turned to Bliz and said playfully "I'm getting dizzy." He laughed

he started to face Bliz with a frown. "Obviously someone can't take a joke, Bliz... Its a medifor... You guys all together were only like, 6oo$ there's about roughly 1,5oo$ worth of stuff down there, and as I said you can touch it, but only under my supervision." Frank said with a pant "Man... So many people to take care of." He smiled then laughed.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Kyu quickly stopped playing with the tile as soon as Fiera came into the room, moving quickly to Raymonds side, he hide behind him poking out from behind him. He whined as he looked at the German shepherd. "You had to get her? Shes going to eat me in my sleep!" cowering behind Raymond, Ears and tail drooped.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-16-2009, 03:13 AM