Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Mess Hall)

Masquerade frowned. "I'm sorry to say that you will never be like the other soldiers." He sighed. "Have you ever heard of the term 'Divine Form' before? You've witnessed it once already when you were fighting Aussa. The Divine Form is a transformation from a stable state to an unstable state, which causes a person's power to be magnified by at least 100 times. However, because the person is unstable, they could easily lose control, kind of like how Aussa did. I know you have the power to use Divine Form; Dusk told me so. Now, imagine that you were out fighting with the other soldiers, and the situation arises in which you must use your Divine Form. You could lose control and not only kill the enemies, but also your nearby allies."

Ariadne blushed with shame and looked down at her plate solemnly.

Masquerade noticed this. "Ariadne here has already experienced the loss of control and has witnessed the consequences."

Solia had been listening intently the whole time while munching down her breakfast. She turned her gaze to Ariadne. So, she's got a Divine Form then? Solia thought. She must be really powerful.

"Now think wisely on your decision, Faiz," Masquerade spoke. "If you wish not to become a general, that's your deal; I won't force you. But let me tell you, if anything goes wrong or I lose a large chunk of my army because you lose control, the punishment is personal execution by me." He had a stern expression on his face that turned quickly into one of sadness. "I'm sorry, but when Ariadne lost control, I lost someone very important to me that insisted on fighting on the front lines. I refuse to lose anyone else because we who have power can't control it."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 02-14-2009, 11:17 PM