Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Frank's]

Bliz and Coll trotted over and hunched themselves over submissively, and tilted their heads, exposing the electroshock collars for him. Coll's was yellow, Bliz's was bright red. It clashed with their fur.

"Yeah... I don't really mind mine, I was raised with it." Bliz grinned at Frank weakly. "Mind taking Colleen's off, please?"

[Brandon's]

Stripes wrinkled her sensitive, pink, feline nose a little, but she didn't complain. "Okay, Brandon was it? That's very nice of you.." She said, and leaned over, licking his cheek once. "I'll do the dishes, okay?"

[Alicia's]

The girl giggled, ruffling Duke's ears with both hands. She holds the sides of his head and kisses the crown of his head. "You're soooo sweet!" She laughed. She opened the gate to her large front yard, complete with a miniature obstacle course for those with extra-energy. She turned toward Rax and smiled at him softly. "Planned for you? Oh I don't have anything planned... well, I'm going to feed you first, I know you're hungry... then I'll get those collars off you, and then give you a bath! Please cooperate with me, okay?" She asked sweetly, pecking Rax on the nose, not caring about his smell or if he was 'dirty'.

[Raymond's]

"I'll go rustle up some bacon, sausages and porkchops. You two make yourselves at home, we've got two toilets, one upstairs, one downstairs, a basement full of junk I don't really use, an attic full of old stuff, four rooms, two of which you can call your own if you don't want to sleep in my room, one of which I'll leave as a guest room." Raymond told them. "You've got free run of the house, but... uh... you're gonna have to help me clean sometimes, alright? We're gonna be friends, roommates, compadres, amigos, the works."

"And Kyu?" He laughed. "You can curl up on the couches if you want, I don't mind. I'm not allergic to fur, I'll just brush it off the seat later."

[Pet Shop]

Oreo wagged his tail harder. "Really Mr.? I can have one?" He asked, not believing how nice this owner was compared to his last three. He was a sweet pup, and even his past owners had no idea why they abandoned him. Usually, they didn't have the time to take care of him, or they moved away and couldn't bring him. Thanks to that, he grew distant toward 'owners', thinking everyone leaves eventually.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-13-2009, 12:00 PM