Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Blue writhed once more as he unintentionaly thought of all the times he been with a woman, and all the sensetive areas on his body, the nape of his neck and the vampiress that left a scar on it (By acident of course ;3), the tips of his ears and all the were girls who loved to nip at them, the long gone scratches that every woman left on his back, how humen girls loved how sensetive his sides were.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Of course you can't fight it, you want what I do to you. You always have..you let yourself lose...just to feel this pleasure." Lulu whispered as she rubbed and scratched Angela's belly with both hands while moving lower "Why would I kill you? I'm having fun! Now are you going to be good...or do I get to use the Serpent?" she asked hoping for an excuse as she began licking her victims pussy again, still soaked with blood and necter.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 02-13-2009, 09:39 AM