Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Raymond hummed a nameless tune lightly as he led them to his house, a two story, four bedroom, two bathroom house with a small yard and a large backyard. "Yeah, that's most of your background really! My challenge is domesticating you a little. Don't be afraid to give me a hard time, I don't believe in punishing pets. You're going to be my friends now, so if you want to be difficult, that's okay. Its part of the experience, I suppose." He grinned at the two as he opened the gate for them. "And oh... please don't try to escape. I saved up as much as I could just to adopt you two, and I'm giving you as much freedom as I can around the house... so I'm going to trust you now, please don't run away from me. I'll get lonely again. Now who's hungry?" he smiled.

~ ~ ~

Alicia laughed lightheartedly as she walked her new pets home. "Yes! Uh-huh, we can! Sure I can! Why not?" Alicia giggled, simply loving how sweet Duke was.

[Brandon's]

"Ten-four, Chief." Stripes saluted Brandon playfully. "Want I should help out?" She purred at him as she got out of his truck.

[Frank's]

"Now just hold on a sec-" Bliz got in front of Coll defensively. He was protective of his newly-reunited sister. What was this guy trying to pull? But Coll put an arm in front of him, and shook her head. Bliz knew she was right. Frank was the owner now, they had no say in this. He didn't want either of them, Blitzen included, to get electric shocks because of him. He stepped back, and hung his head down, ears folded flat against his skull.

"Okay, Frank." Coll smiled at Frank softly.

[Petshop]

Oreo got out of the cage and sat by Dan's leg, leaning his head against the human's knee. He was glad to be out of the cage, and this human wasn't threatening at all. He was nice, so Oreo had to be nice in return. "Hi... Mr. I'm Oreo!" He yapped, tail wagging softly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-12-2009, 11:17 AM