Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Frank waged his finger "Ah, ah, ah... Your sleeping with me Coll, Bliz Blitz are going to sleep together." He smiled at them then whispered to Coll "Don't worry, I'll tell you later why." he smiled at her, If you need anything tell me... And later I'll show you all to the person living in that trailer." He laughs as he counties to show them around making them get comfortable with there surroundings

`~`~`~`~`~`~

Kyu lightly kicked his paw on the floor as Raymond keep petting his ears "Y-you know about my background? How? I barely know about it... All I remember I was stalking through my regular grounds one day and passed out and ended up here." he laughed as his tail wagged slightly as he followed Raymond about.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 02-12-2009, 07:08 AM