Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
Blitzen looked at them, "before this, I slept on the floor. I don't need a bed, I'll be fine....though it would be nice to have someone sleep with me....being alone in that cage was scary."

Duke followed obediantly, tail wagging furiously.

"Do you have a big yard? Can we play when we get home? Can you get me one of those stuffed ducks that quacks when I bite down on it?" he asked happily.

Fiera followed Ray quietly. She could smell the hormones radiating from the teen. It would only be a matter of time....

Brandon got in his truck, and drove down the road.

"Ah, not far. Now, before we get home, I gotta lay down some ground rules." He began, turning down another street, "one, I'm not treating you like pets. More like roommates. Two, don't just get up and leave. I'm giving you faith on this, don't let me down. Three, don't touch my rifle, or my truck, unless I let you. Four, if my door's closed, I wanna be left alone. Five, just kick back and relax. I won't be a prick unless you're a prick."

By the time he finished talking, he pulled up to a double-wide trailerhouse, and shut his truck off.

"It aint much, but there's three rooms, and two bathrooms. Enough room for all of us." He said, stepping out his truck.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Bee - 02-11-2009, 02:21 PM