Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
"Oh that's great! I like your background." Raymond chuckled and signed her papers. "Well, c'mon, lets get you two fed and cleaned up so you can get used to your new living space and stuff. Heehee, I read that in a pet-owner's manual. We're going to be gooood friends." He said, and scritched Kyu' ears some more.

Alicia laughed as an employee opened his cage. She rubbed his ears warmly after signing some papers. "Well come on you two, I'll take you home right now. I don't live so far, so I suppose we can walk there, stretch your legs a little."

Oreo was down on the dumps, but he wagged his tail for Dan, and raised his head, ears folded, enjoying Dan's petting. He stuck the tip of his tongue out of his closed muzzle a little.

~ ~ ~

Stripes sat at the back, tail swishing around patiently. She stuck her large head up front between the seats to look out the windshield. Smiling cheerily.

~ ~ ~

"Ze- I mean, Bliz and I can share one bed." Coll told Frank softly. "So its okay... unless, you know, the bed's too small."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-11-2009, 12:36 PM