Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Angela could not suppress a moan of delight as her ear was scratched, and then another as her stomach was rubbed. They were her weak points, basically two places that would make her docile and calm, and if added with sexual pleasures, very horny. "Please....Mistress...." She moaned shyly, blushing adorably. 'Ah...oh...my...my ear...so good to be scratched...so good...Ah! Oh..oh god! My stomach, my belly button...rubbing...oh it feels so...great...so goof to be rubbed...oh....No! No, I cant just give in! Oh but I feel it! No, I can still win, I can fight this...just as long as she does not start licking me...Oh my belly button, my tummy...so good....'

Poor Angela could not regulate her thoughts at all as she moaned and wiggled, collapsing to her side, laying beside her mistress instead of on top, turned to allow her axis to her stomach, her leg lifted to display her pussy and to allow the rubbing and scratching to continue. Her ears moved up on her head a bit and turned into fuzzy dog like ears as thus happened, and a tail sprouted as well. The collar began to hurt Angela, the silver pressing her not because she was growing but because it sense transformation, and she did not have permission. "Ow...Ow...It hurts." she whimpered, beginning to lose the fog in her head from the pain and starting to undo her transformation. 'I can fight this...I can..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 02-10-2009, 12:26 PM