Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Oh pup, that was the wrong thing to say to me. I think it's time I got 'The serpent' out." Lulu said grabbing the second slave and dragging the secouind slave to the hatch in the floor. The vampiress opened the hatch and tossed the poor girl into a silver lined, tube like, sound proof hole before slaming it shut "That should keep her out of the way. And who knows, maybe you be taking her place." Lulu smirked before heading into her closet. When she finally returned to the bed she was carrying a huge metal cylinder, it was about twice as big as an oil drum. On top it there was a crank like a jack in the box, and below that was a hole with a foot of a gell dildo shaped like a snake, the dildo itself was also covered in silver ball bearings. "Want to beg for mercy? I might listen." Lulu snickered as she positioned her sinister toy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue growled and whispered an apology to the girl as he began to stroke and tease her indangered clit, as he teased her her he couldn't avoid notticing how atractive the were-girl was.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 02-08-2009, 05:26 AM