Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Underground Training Facility)

Solia ran as quickly as she could and embraced Faiz tightly, rubbing her face into his fur. "I was so worried about you," she said cutely. "But I knew you would come out on top." She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

Ardeal walked up to him as well. "Yeah, you must have taught that guy a lesson he won't soon be forgetting."

Ariadne stamped her foot and walked up to Ardeal. Without hesitation, she slapped him in the face. "That's my friend you're talking about!" she shouted. "He could have died in there, even though it was mostly his fault. Why did he have to use his Divine Form? He could have ended up like me...." she broke off, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Quarry tilted his head in curiosity. "Did something happen to you that involved your Divine Form?"

Ariadne nodded sadly. "I'll tell you guys tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to talk about it now." She wiped her tears and looked at Mika, a large smile on her face. "I'm guessing you all are tired. Would you like me to take you to your room now?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 02-05-2009, 01:55 PM