Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
(02-05-2009 12:08 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: "I will if you want me too, Linvar." Oreo said obediently, blushing a little when she kissed his cheek. He felt calmer when she comforted him, she really was nice. He wondered what her work was, but didn't think about it too deeply. He hoped Rax could come home soon.

"That's nice." Tricia smiled softly. "I'll go bring my daughter around now, okay?" She said, and waved, walking to Alicia's room. A maid brought in Lax's food, two large steaks with delicious sauce and garnish.

"Alright," she smiled sweetly at him, taking him a long walk at the side walk. "Sorry, if this is a long road but, I like taking walks to work it helps me concentrate sometimes." she giggled.

"ALRIGHT! STEAKS!" finally something other than asian food he thought or garbage. He dig in on the food like a greedy pig, licking his mouth hungrily. "Thanks for the food miss!" he saluted at the maid.

"Hoohoo! Your such a fiesty one aren't you!?!" she giggled hugging him lovingly. "I like my men like that!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by tigerlily - 02-05-2009, 02:49 AM