Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
Another Human character xD;
Name: Dancy,(sometimes spelled Dancie) Trava
orientation: Straight but alittle girl curious
looks: A gyspy dancer but sometimes wears almost revealing clothes
reason: Has no pet but would often burrow Linvar's pet for fun.
size: DD
other: She's pretty dangerous, she may look cute and innocent but, she uses her whip for torture and sex.

"Oh it's alright, if you accidentally broke a vase it's easily replace. It doesn't cost much." smiled Linvar. "But, a life cannot be replace...so you should be careful where you bump into or do something that harms you." the sweet girl then gave Oreo a tummy rub. "It hurts if I lose you as well..."

*knock knock knock!*

"Oh I wondered who it is." Linvar smiled walking towards the door and then opened it to reveal...

Dancy about as tall as Linvar, but bigger breasts that looked like DD size. Almost bowl cut lavender hair, a purple strapless bra and a purple mini skirt. "HHiiiiii Linny! I heard you got a new puppy!" she screamed and gave Linvar a big hug.

"O-oh...yes. I do." smiled Linvar. "Two."

"Oh my gosh! You could've let me have one!" The energetic human screamed with delight.

"No...remember the time you did with the snake from the pet store?" sighed the pretty pink girl.

"I did have fun with it right?" Dancy smiled back at her but, Linvar sweatdropped.

"You nearly killed the poor thing!"

"Oh c'mon I'll take care one of your pet for 5 days since you got acting in your job." Dancie pleaded. "Please, I promised I won't be too hard...on both...." she winked at her.

"No! I will not let you abuse my pet!" Linvar shouted.

"...I'll give it back, unscratched and as good as new." smiled Dancy. "Your not going to take the other one to your work will you?"

"I'm not sure..." Linvar sighed.

"I bet he's super cute~<3, and you don't wanna to leave him alone since you just showed him your room!" Dancy sneered at her making the poor gal blush in embarrassment.

"Stop making conclusions!" Linvar tried hiding her shy face.

"AH HA! I KNEW IT!" The dancer smiled and then suddenly stared at Rax with a evil smirk like grin. "So I'm taking care of this cutie for a while?"

"Yes it's alright, as long you...don't." Linvar sighed.

"Oh don't worry we'll have some fun!" Suddenly a imaging halo appeared on Dancy's head. "Don't we Rax?" All of a sudden she hugged the poor dog with her big huge breasts pressing against him.

"Haven't had a cook when I left my sister on her own. And I thought I was going to do all the cooking!" laughed Lax. "My cooking is pretty good although I can only cook chinese food due to my sister but, I think my sister is a better cook than me." smiled Lax. "Steaks fine with me."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by tigerlily - 01-10-2009, 02:44 AM