Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
(OCA: Updated Soluna's picture http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8062&page=5)

Linvar smiled seeing the two adopted dogs are getting to know each other she then cleared her throat and opened the door. Inside was huge, a set of stars in the hallway, a white kitchen to the right, the living room on the left with Soluna's big pillowy bed and what seems like another pillowy bed for adopted pet but one. But there's another room that looks like a bed room.

"Oh dear..." Linvar blushed as she noticed there's only pillow for one dog. "I'm sorry...Rax and Oreo, I have pillow for you guys to sleep in...but Rax you don't mind taking the pillow right? And Oreo you could stay asleep at my bed if you want." Linvar asked the both of the canine furries.

Soluna rolled her eyes noticing how she's getting alittle too spoiled over Oreo. But she doesn't care as long she has a place to stay. "Eeeee...."

"Oh yes right you can show Rax the bottom room while I'll show Oreo the upper room thank you Soluna!" The pink human then bow lightly at her before taking Oreo by the paw.

Soluna sighed, "Sorry, she's abit excited sometimes."

Lax then suddenly clutched his chest noticing a change on his body his clothes then appeared on him as he changing, his legs became longer and muscular chest starting to appear.

"Grraaahhhh! Sorry, I'm....changing..." after a few minutes his undo changed was a werewolf! A handsome looking werewolf in a trenchcoat. Lax sighed, "Atleast the curse of being Feral is lifted..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by tigerlily - 01-09-2009, 02:45 AM