Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
New character pet although not for adoption ^ ^;
pet name: Soluna
species: Midcrediant(rabbit/dog)
age: 3(21 in dog years I don't know how old in rabbit years too)
orientation: Straight
description:
[Image: Soluna.jpg]Linvar's pet, she's a very rare kind of breed(plus endangered due to the fact people think it's good luck, the male is more common than the female) that is hard to extremely to crossbreed it(even it breeds with big/medium/small dogs) it will get a pure breed or the mixed breed of their father. For example if breed a mutt with Midcrediant(male/female), the mutt or the Midcrediant will get a mutt instead of a Midcrediant/mutt which makes the spieces of Midcrediants of a rare case but female Midcrediants are more hunted do to myth, however the good news is spiecies like her would give birth to 8-10 babies.
past life: Given to Linvar by a friend when she was a baby.
measurements: 44D
other: She's leaning more to breeding but...she's highly picky around choosing male mates, doesn't even talk but pets could understand her talking what she talks.

"Wow your a unique fox are you?" Linvar giggled rubbing the head of his head. "Well I got blueberries but, I don't think it's healthy for a dog to eat sweets, maybe just blueberries." she smiled. As they head closer to the mansion, Soluna was at the front porch sleeping away on the chair.

Her ears then perked up as she saw two larger males that is bigger than her, she was annoyed the fact probably the two animals will bother her like a dog chasing a cat on a heat.

Soluna then stood up from her slumber and then headed straight under the doggy door which is as big as her.

"Oh, right I need to update the doggy door now that I have Oreo who is big." the girl giggled at herself being rather silly.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by tigerlily - 01-08-2009, 02:49 AM