Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
"Alright!" Frank called out "See you Alicia!" Frank turned to Peanutbutter and Bridget "...Well? What do you think of Oreo and Alicia?"

"The girls rather cute, But Oreo seems rather shy." Bridget said then added "Calling me wired? Sorrrrrrry~ for being out going." Bridget said sarcastically.

Peanutbutter laughed "Why are you calling another girl cute sis? ~~~Have a crush?~~~"

Bridget blushed for a second then regained her composer. "NO!"

Frank and Peanutbutter laughed Frank confused so he asked "Your a lesbian or something?"

Bridget froze for a moment then played i off. "No... Not at all."

Peanutbutter nodded. "Well.. The girl is cute and she seems very playfully! I wouldn't mind sicking m-"

"STOP IT PEANUT!!!" Bridget added quickly.

Peanutbutter tilted his head "What? I wanted to stick my tail out at her and playfully slap her with it."

Frank palmed his face "He's so innocent." Frank chuckled before counting. "WELP!!! ...Lets show you guys my house." Frank said walking into the huge complex both followed closely behind him.

The house was rather big and there was a lot of space due to little furniture the only notice thing was a huge Stack amp and guitars lied up along a wall. Frank thumbed to all of it "Its not crowded because it kills the sound when I play... It gets rather loud during my free time. But looks like I'm going to have to keep it lower now huh?" Playfully waving his arms in the air. "I don't want to hurt my baby's ears."

Peanutbutter and Bridget both looked at him annoyed Sarcastically laughing.

Frank laughed at them. "I should show you your room."

Bridget quickly interrupted "room? you mean as in ONE?"

"Yeah? Why is that a problem?" Frank asked head tilted at them.

Bridget guessers as if its obvious. "YEAH! I'm a GIRL... and He's a guy."

"Well...You guys are brother and sister. Whats your point? Don't tell me your going to be wired and look at each other."

"Well.. Shes a girl... AND SHES SO ANNOYING!!!" Peanutbutter added.

Frank laughs "Deal with it. That's all I got." He said as he lead them upstairs and showed them there room "Don't worry its two twin beds pushed together, you can push them apart if you want." Closing the door "Any questions?" Frank asked.

Bridget pointed to a spare door "Yeah... Whats in there? you said you only have two rooms."

Frank laughed like a mad man "Why do you want it?" Frank asked jokingly

Bridget tilted her head "Uhm? Yes please?"

Frank laghed even harder. "YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN A BATHROOM?!"

Peanutbutter joined Frank laughing hard as Bridget blushed and became angered "SH-SHUT UP! I didn't know!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Ferro Cordis - 01-07-2009, 07:45 AM