Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
OOC:

Name: Spencer Felise
Orientation: Straight
Looks: 6'4ft tall.
Size: 7 1/2 inches length, 2 1/2 inches girth.
Other: He's a board executive of a big firm, and is one of the most innovative minds of the corporation and is always working. The strain and pressure always has him in a tender mood and very stressed. He's prone to fits of rage. He's trying to be a good father, despite being a pedophile in the past. Since he's always out working, he's rarely seen out of his suit, and finds it difficult to spend time with his daughter.

Name: Tricia Felise
Orientation: Straight.
Looks: 6'0ft tall.
Size: D, almost DD. Her
Other: She owns a well-known icecream franchise, and when she's not at home making new flavors, she's at meetings discussing marketing, advertising and demands for her brand of Icecream. She loves her daughter very much, and tries to spend time with her when she can, but like her husband, she's almost never around, and has a maid and a nanny or a babysitter look after her. She used to engage in bestiality when she was younger, and still has the occasional zoophilic fantasy. She also has a foot, paw and anal-fetish.

IC:

"Hi Bridget and Peanutbutter!" Alicia giggled sweetly. "Gosh, you're a lot bigger than Oreo."

Oreo traced circles on grass with his foot bashfully, hands behind his back. "Thanks..."

"Oh sorry Frank, but I have to get Oreo used to the house! I hope they become good friends, huh?" Alicia told Frank, and gently took Oreo's paw. "C'mon Oreo. Say bye bye!"

Oreo turned to wave at them as she led them up her house. "Bye Frank, Bridget, Peanutbutter!" He called at them sweetly, and vanished into the house. It was pretty big inside, well furnished... and almost unnervingly clean. Back at granny and grandpa's house, it smelled old. Not musty, but more of a "I've been lived in comfortably for years, I'm warm, and I'm protective" kind of smell.

"Mom? Mom? I'm home!" Alicia called, leading Oreo around the house, the soft pawpads on his feet lightly padding against the shiny floorboards. They reached the kitchen, and found Tricia Felise sitting on the table, cross-legged, sampling some ice cream.

Mrs. Felise was a smartly dressed, strict looking woman with her daughter's blond hair. When she saw him, her expression warmed up and she welcomed them back openly. "Alice! Grandma was right, Oreo's cuter than I thought." She laughed. "Well, get him out of those dirty shorts huh and pop them in the laundry. I trust grandpa packed you extra undies?"

Oreo blushed underneath his fur. "Yes ma'am..."

Tricia laughed warmly. "My aren't you precious?" She held out a hand to him. "Please, just Tricia. Welcome to our family."

Oreo smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Tricia!

Dusk nodded. "I will."

Bliz whined, but he knew Brandon was right. He was already feeling woozy from the blood loss, so he went along with Brandon. "Take care Dusk!" He called back at her, and staggered a little dizzily out the gate. "What if he comes back?" He asked Brandon worriedly.

OOC:

Shall I adopt them? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM