Join our server on Discord

"I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP)
After Shao said his plan, Shanele run to be closer to the attackers. Shao gave the signal, a simple hand movement. Shanelle ran to the men wearing black and jumped into the back of the one who holds the little boy. Whoever hits the father turned to see why his colleague was screaming and saw the cat on his back.

''Hmm ... You're being attacked by small cats now? I think he will not talk, then we should kill them now!''

He pulled out his gun and turned to the father. He pointed his weapon at him.

''I advise you, to don't do this! Otherwise you will regret ...''

He turned and saw that the little cat, who speaks ... His colleague does not understand too. The kitten became bright white. With their black sunglasses, they could see the transformation in detail. The cat became a little girl ... The man with the little cat on his shoulder, fell under the weight of the unexpected little girl. She got up and started running towards the road. Shao had explained that the police was on the street corner, on the other side. She became a cat when the second man started to run after her.

''Shanelle! Do not be caught ...''

Shao already ran to the street. When one of the men in black jumped over him. He fell to the ground and banging his head. He turned around and had a burst of fear. The man, he smile ... Shao gave him a kick in the stomach. The man let a few seconds before he caught his foot again, which made him stumble.

''Shit ... SHANELE GO TO POST OF POLICE AND BECOME A LITTLE ...''

His last words were stopped by the right hand of the kidnapper. The kidnapper gave him a punch in the stomach before getting up and kicking him with his feet ... Shao spat blood in this flurry of blows. His view became confused. The last thing he could see, it Shanelle getting caught just before entering the police station ... A man, quite old, had managed to beat the second man in black ... Shao did not know this old man
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I want a pet!" (pet-keeping/taming RP) - by Shao - 01-06-2009, 10:25 AM